BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
welcome too belogg kila .tengs yee krane sudi jenguk .klaw suke ,follow oke ?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥ 2705 0503 2012 2402 ♚

Sunday, December 12, 2010

someone...

someone that i miss .love ..
just want too kiss .hug ..HIM !

awak baik .awak xjahat .
selalu buad sy hepy .
smile .
sometimes ,i call you .you KISS me .
you HUGG me .you always gave me ur HEART .
bud .why ..now you CHANGED ur everything ?
because off me ?
hurm .i hope you understand me .
i will LOVE you until DIEE  .

sometimed .i looed back ..on my past ..
remembered the year i cried .the joked i laughed .all the thing
that i missed and last .budd .
one thing that i will never forget was ..
the day u become my my LOVE .i will have spent 
with you .bring a smile to my face .
i hope one day .i will with you again .somehow ,sometimes .someplace .
LOVE will come and go ..
one thing that never changed ..

Broken Heart Myspace Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment